Annual Safety Check
Frequently Asked Questions
Call Now! 250-254-4822
All Elements believes in the best possible standards of safety at work and at home, and HVAC maintenance is part of those standards. In order for your system to run at its most efficient and safest, an annual maintenance check is crucial.
An Annual Safety and Service Inspection will keep your HVAC system in peak operating condition. Regular maintenance can also help extend the life of your system and potentially help you avoid costly repairs
Call us today at 250-254-4822 to arrange your Annual Safety & Service Inspection.
What is included in our safety checks?
- Blower fan & motor Alignment & lubricate Bearings, pulleys & belts Inducer fan & motor
- Emergency shut off switch, 120-volt circuit, 24-volt circuit, Wiring connections, Circuit board, Thermostat
- Pilot assembly, Thermocouple, Hot surface igniter, Flame sensor, Main burners
- Gas control value, Gas pressures, Gas leaks, Gas manifold & orifices
Switches & Controls
- Furnace door interlock, Flame roll out, Pressure switch, Summer fan switch, Fan control, Limit control
- Heat exchanger, Combustion air intake, Fresh air intake, Chimney flues, Carbon monoxide levels
- Depending on your system additional components may also require checking