There are several reasons a homeowner may decide to replace a furnace. If utility bills are high or the furnace requires major repairs, upgrading to a new furnace will provide relief. Now is an excellent time to upgrade your system as FortisBC has just launched their Furnace and Boiler Replacement program. With a new furnace or boiler installation you may be eligible for an $800 rebate. All Elements is a licensed BC Safety Authority Gas Contractor and all of our models are a minimum of 95% efficient and will quality you fully for this rebate program.
How to Qualify?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax).
- Before applying for your rebate, you must have a valid pre-qualification code. Codes are only available until July 20, 2015, or while quantities last.
- Furnaces and boilers must be purchased, installed and paid for in full between April 22 and October 31, 2015
- Installation must be completed by a BC Safety Authority licensed Gas Contractor
Contact us today and we can provide you a free estimate and help in your selection for a new system that will meet your household needs.
To find out more information about the Furnace and Boiler Replacement program Click Here.